Join us for one of our upcoming events and contact us to get your event posted.
The Iowa Deafblind Registry is now available to submit online. Click on this link to learn more about this important resource: http://www.iowadeafblind.org/deafblind-registry/. Or access their homepage here:www.iowadeafblind.org. There is a link to the on-line form on the left side of the Deafblind Project home page. The form submission goes directly to Susan A. Brennan, PhD, Deafblind Consultant/Project Coordinator.
See Flyer attached for the
Hands & Voices ASTra Advocacy Training
June 17, 6 - 8:30 pm networking and social
June 18, 8 am - 4:30 pm parent workshop
Learn more about Hands & Voices ASTra Program at this link: http://www.handsandvoices.org/astra/index.html
Ramada Tropics Resort and Conference Center
5000 Merle Hay Rd, Des Moines, IA 50322
Contact Susan Rolinger at (515)782-3792 or email@example.com
Register by Monday, June 6th, space is limited: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1sgbYvs7PfEqp1hQZTm84TSWYKF7VjEkErSR8OqBWLTU/viewform
· The content and examples during this session are deaf/hard of hearing or deaf/blind specific.
· Childcare will be provided by trained childcare providers with sign language skills ay only).
Language and literacy skill building activities will be provided by licensed Teachers of the Deaf or Hard of Hearing.
· Hotel rooms will be provide (free of cost) for families travelling greater than 50 miles. You will need to provide a credit card at check-in for incidental charges (movies, food, etc.).
· Interpreters will be provided for attendees upon request.
· Call Susan Rolinger at 515-782-3792 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
This training made possible by a grant from the Iowa Department of Education through the Iowa School for the Deaf.